- When in the midst of a crowded street even the loudest of sounds turn into oblivion due to the conflicting voices of your mind and heart , know that your soul is restless.
- When even after pouring your heart out into another vessel. Hoping that the liquid of restlessness will flow out from this vessel of a body into the other and give you some relief. Sadly it is a lost case.
- When the pressure of the known and the unknown gets too much to bear and you know not what will quench the thirst of your soul. You lie awake at 3 am in your warm bed that sends the coldest of shivers down your spine.
- When the tears escape your eyes at the most unexpected moments and wiping away just increases the intensity of their cascade.
- When the most unknown yet genuine of touch makes you want to burst like a bubble and engulf in their warm and welcoming aura, leaving behind your dark, restless and unwelcoming one.
- When nothing seems wrong if it will sooth your crushed soul and yet every wrong thing pricks you worse than before. That never ending conflict between pleasure and morality.
- When all you want to do is cut out the people who have failed you, without them knowing that they have.
- When self harm looks as a bright prospective and facades seem to be coming to rescue.
- When the world is busy with playing its part in your existence and you are trying to shut it out with all your might.
- When all is said and done and yet your soul craves to get its last flight.
~ SNOWY RAHI